Free Meals in our community. Enjoy the great food, fellowship and warm hospitality!
- Seaside UCC, 21 Summit Rd, Northeast Harbor. FOOD PANTRY OPEN TO ALL DAILY. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER VISITING.
- Mondays from 2-5 pm Everybody Eats Free Community Meal— at St. Dunstan’s Church, 134 State Street Ellsworth. EVERYBODY EATS CONTINUES TO SERVE TAKE OUT MEALS WEEKLY!
- Tuesdays: OPEN TABLE MDI’s Take-Out Cafe (& delivery) invites you to pick up FREE, healthy meals for yourself and your neighbors from 4:00-6:00pm. Flour, yeast, face coverings, and Hand sanitizer are also available. ALL ARE WELCOME! <3 To schedule a delivery, please call/text 207-664-9026 or email email@example.com before 2:00pm. Bar Harbor Congregational Church, 29 Mt. Desert St. Bar Harbor
- Wednesdays from 3-6 pm – Welcome Table – First Congregational Church – 2 Church St., Ellsworth. WELCOME TABLE CONTINUES TO SERVCE TAKE OUT MEALS WEEKLY!
- Wednesdays soup lunch from 11 am to noon – Tremont Congregational Church – 171 Tremont Rd, Tremont. 244-8284
- Church of Our Father Thrift Store – 91 State Hwy 3, Hulls Cove is closed this summer due to the pandemic. Click <here> for their website.
- Serendipity ReSale Clothing, Kennebec Place, Bar Harbor. Click on the link to see their days and hours open: http://www.barharborfoodpantry.org
- Community Closet, 25 Eastward Lane, Ellsworth (near the bowling alley off Rte. 1) First 10 clothes and shoes items by donation if you can, $1 each after that. Yard Sale Room with household items, toys and more – priced cheap! See their days and hours open at http://www.communityclosetellsworth.org
The Bar Harbor Food Pantry.
The BHFP is located in the basement of the YWCA at 36 Mount Desert Street in Bar Harbor, Maine. The parking and entrance are at the back of the YWCA building. Generally open on the first three Tuesdays (9 a.m. to noon) of each month and each Thursday (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) that follows. The schedule may change for holidays. https://www.barharborfoodpantry.org/
Birch Bay Retirement Village offers two monthly Caregiver Support Groups. The Caregiver Support Group now meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month from 2:30-3:30pm in the Birch Bay Village Library. Attendees are often family caregivers. Please share if you know someone who may be interested in attending.